Rules & Regulation
List of Holidays
Academic Session (2018-19)
||1/June/2018 to 10/June/2018.
||Durga Pooja & Dusshera
||16/Oct/2018 to 21/Oct/2018.
||6/Nov/2018 to 9/Nov/2018.
||Christmas (Winter Vacation)
||24/Dec/2018 to 26/ Dec/ 2018.
- Dress wear of both boys and girls should be very simple and sober and well guided by the parents.
- Any student will be detained from the Institute if found guilty in breaking Institute’s discipline / classroom’s sanctity.
- Parking the vehicles/Cycles as per the guidelines given by us should be strictly followed in order the maintain convenience for all of us.
- Prior intimation before taking Leave is essential.
- In no case absenteeism will be tolerated, only in case of genuine problems that too if intimated through parents.
- All the classes pertaining to Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics should be attended mandatorily, in no case selective attendance is permitted.
- Regular attendance for the test conducted (Both weekly as well as Pre School exam Test) is a must.
- Purchase of reference books as suggested by the teacher should be followed as far as possible.
- Monthly Parents Teachers Interaction (Personal or Telephonic) Regarding Students Performance should be met cooperatively.